2019 Central Texas Manufacturing Expo and Conference | Presented by Simmons Bank
Join us on Thursday, October 24th for the 2019 Central Texas Manufacturing Expo & Conference, taking place at Palmer Events Center from 10am-5pm. The expo will feature over 100 vendors showcasing advanced products, capabilities, and services. A full day of panels and presentations will explore challenges and opportunities in advanced operations, logistics and industry updates, innovation in Central Texas, and more. Drinks, food and door prizes included! And don’t miss out on getting your FREE professional headshot.
Thank You to all our Sponsors!
Headline Sponsor - Simmons Bank
Headshot Bar Sponsor - First United Bank
Happy Hour Sponsor - Austin Pallet
Breakfast Taco Sponsor - TRI Solutions
October 24th, 2019
9:30am to 5:00pm
Palmer Events Center | 900 Barton Springs Drive, Austin, TX 78704
CONFERENCE & EXPO AGENDA
A full day of panels and presentations will explore challenges and opportunities in advanced operations, logistics and industry updates, innovation in Central Texas, and more. Detailed list of speakers and presentations coming soon.
9:30am to 10:00am Registration and Breakfast Tacos, Sponsored by TRI Solutions
10:00am to 10:45am Grand Challenges in Manufacturing Keynote: Travis Hessman, Editor in Chief at IndustryWeek
10:45am to 11:30am Industry 4.0 Now | Opportunities in Advanced Operations
- Moderator: Travis Hessman, Editor in Chief - IndustryWeek
- Michael Raiford, Corporate VP - Samsung Austin Semiconductor
- Cory Engen, VP of Operations - Flex
- Mark Stratton, General Manager - Caterpillar Inc.
11:30am to 12:30pm Lunch
12:30pm to 1:00pm Manufacturing Workforce Talent, Garrett Groves, VP Business & Industry Partnerships with ACC
1:00pm to 2:00pm Overcoming Workforce Challenges
- Moderator: Garrett Groves, VP Business & Industry Partnerships - Austin Community College
- Tom Hibbs, Director of Operations - TECO Westinghouse
- Dave Stewart, VP of Operations - HID Global
- Carl Rounds, Director of Operations - Applied Materials
2:00pm to 3:00pm Innovating in Central Texas: Cutting Edge Companies Making Cutting Edge Products, featuring Briggo, Firefly Aerospace, and more
- Moderator: Mark Sanders, Director/Mentor - Austin Technology Incubator
- Marsha Osborn, COO - Briggo
- Tom Markusic, CEO - Firefly Aerospace
3:30pm to 5:00pm Happy Hour, appetizers, open bar, and raffle winners announced. Sponsored by Austin Pallet Company
ATTENDEE REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Tickets to walk the expo floor and view exhibitors are FREE, but still requires registration.
Conference tickets are $25 for members and $50 for non-members
The trade show and conference bring together the best suppliers and procurement executives in the area. Here are five reasons to exhibit:
- Generate quality leads
- Build your brand
- Make high level contacts
- Meet peers
- Be a part of the community
What’s Included With a Booth?
- Draped booth - 10x10 or 10x20
- Skirted table
- 2 chairs
- Company ID sign
- 2 company representatives per booth
- 2 complimentary conference tickets
- Free breakfast, lunch, and 2 drink tickets
- Company listing in Official Show Guide
- Company recognition in electronic communication promoting trade show
Exhibit Booth Rates
ARMA Member $600 | Non-Member $725
ARMA Member $800 | Non-Member $950
Wednesday, October 23rd
1pm-6pm Exhibitor Move-in and Setup
Thursday, October 24th
8am-10am Exhibitor Move-in and Setup
11am-5pm Expo Floor is Open
3:30pm-5pm Happy Hour
5pm-8pm Exhibitor Move-out
Exhibitor Registration Information
You may register as an exhibitor through eventbrite here, or contact Liz Gori at email@example.com for a direct invoice. Once payment is complete you will receive your exhibitor kit, utilities ordering information, and floor layout for booth selection.
More details on the conference and sponsorships coming soon. Please reach out to Liz Gori at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
BACK TO ALL EVENTS