Now more than ever, ARMA can make a difference for manufacturers. The investment in membership dues delivers value through advocacy, workforce development, and networking. The Association’s activities include:
- Representation: Monitor and influence the activities of the Austin City Council, City of Austin Utilities and their staffs, plus other regulatory agencies, such as the Texas Commission On Environmental Quality, for productive changes in ordinances, regulations and utility rates.
- Educational Opportunities: Workshops, seminars, and plant tours will provide an opportunity to expand technical expertise and share best practices.
- Networking: Monthly luncheons and Evening Mixers, special interest groups, sporting tournaments, and charity events will be designed to foster meaningful networking of our membership.
- Issue Awareness: Review various media sources to keep members advised of rules and regulations that affect industry.
- Problem Solving: Various committees will be established to give members a means of addressing pressing issues such as workforce development, energy management, and sustainability.
- Committees: Committees in Workforce, Energy, Lean Practioners, Membership/Sponsorship, Programs, and Special Events
Membership is composed of manufacturers, (Manufacturing Member), as well as those who provide a product or service for manufacturing (Affiliate Member).
There are two categories for Manufacturer Memberships. Companies that manufacture in the Austin area will have dues based on Full and Part Time permanent employees in the Austin area. Temporary employees, who work seasonally for a company and not hired on a permanent basis, will not be considered in the assessment of dues. The chart below illustrates the pricing breakdown for this category. Companies that do not manufacture in the Austin Area and have only Business Development and/or sales will have dues based on a flat fee of $550. All applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors. Apply here!
Dues are based on a flat fee of $1,300. Applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors. ARMA is requesting at this time that all affiliate applicants recruit two manufacturing members before joining. This helps grow the organization and ensures that ARMA maintains a healthy balance of membership types. Apply here!
Dues are based on a flat fee of $800. Applications are subject to approval by the Board of Directors. ARMA is requesting at this time that all distributor applicants recruit one manufacturing member before joining. This helps grow the organization and ensures that ARMA maintains a healthy balance of membership types. Apply here!
Governmental organizations and institutes of education can join for a flat fee of $550. Applicants are subject to Board Approval. Apply here!
ARMA can make a difference for manufacturers. Join the Austin Regional Manufacturers Association today! Links for applications can be found below.
Learn about ARMA
ARMA is a membership driven organization dedicated to strengthening area manufacturing. We support a thriving, unique industry through advocacy, workforce development, and networking.