Content from TMAC: Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Fundamentals Webinar
Dates: March 16-18, 2021 Time: 9:00 am to Noon, 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm CST, Where: On-line (at your computer) Cost: $895 per participant before March 3; $1,195 until registration closes EOB March 9, 2020.
Includes shipping within the US; international shipping also available at higher rates.
Includes: 350+ page hard copy textbook updated to include ASME Y14.5-2018 revisions is sent to each participant; select the appropriate option to the right for US or international shipment.
Various references, GD&T inspection calculators, and other tolerancing tools
Certificate of Completion
*Customized exercises based on participant drawings, views, or examples
On-going email and telephone support from ITR available.
Seating is limited; register promptly.
Registration ends when available seats are filled and not later than March 9, 2021.
Inquiries: Dan Bauer at (915) 867-4500 or email email@example.com.
GD&T is an international symbolic language used on mechanical engineering drawings to supplement and optimize traditional coordinate dimensioning and tolerancing. Dan Bauer from ITR holds Senior GD&T Certification from ASME and will be teaching GD&T Fundamentals including the following:
- What is it, who uses it, and why
- Metric and Inch dimensioning and tolerancing conventions
- Major Elements of GD&T
- Key elements and major changes to the last three revisions to Y14.5 and ISO 1101
- Aerospace and automotive specific standards, requirements, and exceptions to Y14.5
- How to Interpret Feature Control Frames, Datums, and Basic Dimensions
- Inspection and measurement options and strategies for of each of the 14 GD&T Symbols
- Advantages and Disadvantages of GD&T for Design, Manufacturing, and Inspection
- Basic Steps for Applying Coordinate and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing to New Designs or Drawings
- Customized application and interpretation exercises based on Participant Drawings*
This program is appropriate for all management, design, manufacturing, quality, inspection, purchasing personnel to understand the benefits and proper application and interpretation of GD&T.
*Participants are encouraged to submit drawings (with or without GD&T) to the instructor before and during the seminar for review during the presentation.
BACK TO ALL EVENTS