HAZARDOUS ENERGY CONTROL (LOCKOUT/TAGOUT) TRAINING
Georgia Tech is providing FREE training, funded by a Susan Harwood Grant, on OSHA’s Hazardous Energy Control (Lockout/Tagout) Standard. This half-day course will highlight lockout/tagout hazards found in manufacturing facilities, and how to effectively prevent lockout/tagout accidents by implementing an effective energy control program. COVID-19 protocols, including social distancing, will be followed.
DATE: November 30, 2021
TIME: 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Training Location: The Westin Austin at the Domain | 11301 Domain Drive, Austin, Texas 78758
The objectives of the course are to:
- Discuss the importance of lockout/tagout;
- Identify sources of hazardous energy;
- Identify hazards associated with poor execution of lockout/tagout;
- Describe methods of hazardous energy control; and
- Describe the requirements for an effective energy control program.
Feel Free To Contact:
Rachel Schneider, Training Coordinator
BACK TO ALL EVENTS