Spring Golf Tournament | Sponsored by First United Bank
ARMA’s Spring Golf Tournament presented by First United Bank will be held on Thursday, April 20th at Avery Ranch Golf Club. This year we will be doing a double shotgun, with over 200 players expected. All proceeds go to support ARMA’s our advocacy and workforce efforts.
Thursday, April 20th, 2023
Avery Ranch Golf Course
7:00AM | Registration & breakfast opens
8:00AM | Shotgun start
12:30PM | Awards luncheon
12:00PM | Registration & lunch opens
1:30PM | Shotgun start
6:30PM | Awards dinner
$850 ARMA Member team / $1050 Non-Member team
Please note that registration for MANUFACTURERS will open on Feb 1st. Registration for general membership will open on Feb 15th
Team packages include:
- Greens fees for the team and 2 carts
- Complementary warm up range balls
- Food for all four players
- 4 ARMA t-shirts
- 4 Player goodie bags
- 2 Drink tickets per player
- 4 Raffle tickets (more can be purchased at registration)
- 1 Mulligan ticket (more can be purchased at registration)
Players can expect to:
- Register their team for the morning shotgun at 8am or the afternoon shotgun at 1:30pm.
- Arrive early to check-in at registration and grab your food, player packets, and goodie bag. Don’t forget to warm up at the driving range or participate in our 10k Putting Contest!
- Have the option to purchase additional raffle tickets at registration or online before the event: link to purchase coming soon!
- Have fun!
Thank you to all our Sponsors!
Headline Sponsor, First United Bank
Premier Hospitality Sponsor, GSG Talent Solutions
Premier Hospitality Sponsor, ABM
Premier Hospitality Sponsor, VERYABLE
Standard Hospitality Sponsor, RESOURCEMFG
Standard Hospitality Sponsor, CLASSIC FORMS & PRODUCTS
Raffle Sponsor, CANGSHAN CUTLERY
Water Bottle Sponsor, INSURICA
Specialty Hole Sponsor, Truist Bank
Mulligan Sponsor, TesCom
10K Putting Contest Sponsor, PAGE
Closest to the Pin Sponsor, PACK-MARK
Hole in One Sponsor, VERSACOR
Supporting Sponsor, STRIKING PRECISION
To become a sponsor, contact Liz Gori at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BACK TO ALL EVENTS