Webinar: Understanding Cybersecurity Standards and How to Minimize Cyber Risks
Whether or not cyber risk management is being mandated by your customers, it is your first line of defense for your organization to help protect against and mitigate the damage from cyber security attacks. This webinar is an overview of the concepts and standards so you can understand the basics of managing cyber risks. No matter where you are in your journey towards improving cybersecurity, TMAC’s live webinar will help you understand:
- How the cyber security framework can guide you through creating a successful cyber risk management program
- Three cybersecurity standards:
- NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework (SP NIST 800-171)
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
- ISO 27001
- Basic things to look for and do now to improve cybersecurity Space is limited. Register to receive login information.
April 29, 2020
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For more information, please contact Sandra Hawkins.
BACK TO ALL EVENTS