Gary O’Neal is Director of Recruiting at Austin HR. He has worked with hundreds of companies to help them hire more than their fair share of high performers. Gary has lead recruiting teams and for small to large companies in a variety of industries including manufacturing. He is a frequent speaker on effective recruiting and hiring strategies.
Using stories and examples, this engaging and highly interactive session will provide you with actionable information that you can use to make immediate improvements to your recruiting and hiring strategies and processes.
· Beyond Job Posts: Identifying and attracting top performers
· How to engage top candidates during the interview process
· Common mistakes that turn off your best candidates
· How to minimize turn over
· Simple way to evaluate the effectiveness of hiring
Even if you think you’ve heard and seen it all, we’re confident that you’ll leave with new ideas. Bring your most difficult challenges and Gary will address as many as possible during the session and will stay after to share ideas.
Register by emailing Stephanie Trail at email@example.com