ISO9001:2015 Transition Introduction
Monday, September 11, 2017 9am – 4 pm
TMAC Offices, Austin. 9390 Research Blvd., Ste. II-300, Austin, TX 78759
$350 Open Enrollment
The ISO 9001:2015 Transition Introduction comprehensive 1-day workshop will introduce the new ISO high-level structure for management system standards (Annex SL) and review the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015.
Presenter, Kristin Wheatley, will provide information that will enable participants
to identify the key gaps in their current Quality Management System (QMS) and start planning the transition to the new requirements.
Key Session Topics:
· Review of the new requirements of Annex SL (Appendix 2) and how it affects the quality management system structure.
· Review of the risk-based approach and its significance.
· Explain the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015 and interpretation of these requirements.
· Review of documentation requirements and its impact on current documentation structure, including the numbering scheme.
· Review of the transition timeline and identifying the appropriate time for upgrade certification.
· Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS.
To register, please contact Barbara Harding with SwRI at 210-522-3923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.